JDS Security is a California-based company serving the entire Southern part of the state. Our agency takes pride in being the only way in all of San Diego to have set up a Real Time Operations Center (R.T.O.C.) in our office. Our business is not to sell surveillance camera systems or equipment, but we provide a service that will significantly increase the security of your establishment along with the health and safety of your staff and customers by up to 200%.
At JDS Security, we deliver the necessary support required to ensure you are completely protected against criminal elements in all forms and potential fraudulent activity compensation claims.
This means our R.T.O.C. is operated by highly-trained and experienced team of communications (dispatch) officers monitoring your site round the clock, using the most advanced technologies today, like thermal imaging capabilities. Our specialists are ready to take the appropriate action in case of unlawful entry or other incidents that could put the health and safety of everyone at risk.
The key benefits of our video surveillance in San Diego include the following:
- No up front costs charged to you.
- Forensic and investigative capabilities.
- All equipment is owned and maintained by us.
- Maintenance of equipment is done by our team.
- Real-time alerts that can help anticipate incidents.
- You have complete control of cameras at your fingertips.
- Cameras are replaced every 36 months to the technology up-to-date.
- Live monitoring of the site alerts to R.T.O.C. of any unauthorized persons on site.
- Immediate response to unauthorized entry, employee injuries, and other kinds of emergencies that may happen.
- You have the option to be added in our insurance policy as “Additional Insured” for complete overall peace of mind.
- True situational awareness of the location, identity, and activity of objects in a monitored space, including face capture and license plate recognition.
- All activities are recorded for verification—purposes for management personnel, law enforcement agencies, insurance and workers compensation agencies, and security departments.
- You do not have to get your camera system from us. If you already have a camera system in place, we can tap into the cameras so we can monitor your facility real time from our R.T.O.C. using your current surveillance equipment.
- Everything is recorded to help you find out what really happened during an incident, such as accidents, workers compensation injuries, internal or external theft, vandalism, and others.
- Virtual perimeter of the facility or establishment using the most innovative technology in thermal imaging cameras is a great help in knowing intruders are there before they even enter the property and in sending a JDS Security response unit and the authorities immediately.
At JDS Security, we pride ourselves for being the premier provider of world-class mobile surveillance technologies to all of our clients. The VSaaS, our flagship product, provides live and recorded video surveillance capabilities to mobile platforms through our R.T.O.C.
We bring the right surveillance solutions and unparalleled professional support to our ever-growing client base in Southern California, from Temecula all the way to Tijuana, Mexico, providing you with the best tools that is proven to deliver the highest value for your safety, security, and operational requirements.
We have a solid and strategic partnership with SNAP Security Corporation, which enables you to use the award-winning C3 Command and VSaaS platform. C3 Command takes real-time and recorded video footage from surveillance systems and is compatible with widely-used mobile devices, such as Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, allowing you to be in full control of those video images for an array of purposes.
Our mission is to help you gain peace of mind with innovative tools in place to suit your unique needs. Superior solutions, best-in-class service, and impeccable integrity are what set us apart from other companies.
Products and Services
We provide a broad set of solutions to satisfy your needs:
- VSaaS—Guard Verification Surveillance as a Service
- Mobile Surveillance (C3 Command)
- National Services and Support
- Cameras and Equipment Included
- Installation, Maintenance, and Support
- Video Evidence Capture
- 24-hour Guard Dispatch and Escalation to Local PD
The comprehensive range of products and services are designed to help you stay on top of all your surveillance needs.
Cameras and Equipment
Leverage your current surveillance system or let us deliver you cutting-edge cameras and equipment to satisfy your strict demands and specific needs at no capital or upfront cost. After a consultation and a complete site assessment, our adept team of design specialists will give you the best recommendations for the equipment that covers all of your safety, security, and operational requirements.
We give you access to the very latest camera and monitoring technologies used in the industry today. Be it HD, infrared, or pinhole cameras, you can expect nothing but excellent solutions from us.
Our state-of-the-art software delivers the recorded video or live streaming feed straight to your desktop, laptop, or mobile devices, giving you maximum control right at your fingertips, including control of any camera action and reviewing and sharing recorded video content with staff, security professionals, and law enforcement officers. Whether you’re in the comforts of your home, in the office, or on the go, you can access and control over your entire surveillance system and monitor your site real-time, or review your recorded content.
Installation, Testing, Maintenance, and Support
On top of the innovative system, we provide topnotch installation services and reliable testing without any upfront or capital cost involved. All current cameras will be set to function with the VSaaS program, RTOC3, and all other new devices that will be installed as stated in the site design included in our proposal. We will take care of the configuration of our video servers, security, and web access to suit your unique needs. Our specially-trained team will make sure all devices are fully integrated and functioning properly. We conduct a complete quality assurance check on all of the components before they go on-site.
As the software needs to stay up-to-date, regular updates are part of our services whenever new versions become available. Rest assured that all new versions will be installed and tested in our labs as soon as they are released.
We provide on-going technical support covering all of the equipment involved. Our team is readily available and exhibits a high level of professionalism, giving you a trouble-free experience whenever you require expert assistance.
Our responsibility does not end with the installation and testing of your system. Your staff will take an in-depth training under our top specialists to help them become comfortable with the new system. We provide basic operational skills and administration training sessions. Through a combination of remote and on-site classes, we will make sure that your staff becomes highly-capable of utilizing our advanced software and perform their duties properly.
Video Evidence Capture
Whenever you require video evidence captured for certain incidents, you can count on us for help. Our support team is easily accessible via phone or email to provide you with the necessary proof you need. They will work with you remotely to capture and save the video content you require.
What Makes Us Stand Out?
No company can match JDS Security when it comes to delivering the most advanced and proven security solutions in the industry. Our business is built around integrity and quality service. Our unique competencies in video surveillance and deep knowledge in innovative camera systems are unrivaled, allowing us to put more value on our analytics and security solutions.
All of our security services can be tailored to give you access to faster ROI. Our smooth approach gives you a hassle-free migration and system integration. We employ many of the top professionals specializing in the integration of large networked video surveillance systems comprised of thousands of cameras unified in one system.
Our solution delivers a myriad of capabilities, including:
- Real-time alerts that can help anticipate incidents and security breaches, allowing you to take the appropriate action immediately.
- Investigative and forensic capabilities through situational awareness of the identity, location, and activity of subjects or objects in a monitored space, including face capture and license plate recognition.
- Easy viewing of both live and recorded video—simultaneously if desired—on PC or mobile devices to provide immediate actionable intelligence for making sound decisions with real-time analytics capabilities.
Our systems open up a huge array of new applications that can surpass the conventional aspects of video surveillance.
Here are some of the questions we would like to ask you to let us further understand your needs:
- What current contracts are in place for your existing video surveillance system?
- What are the timelines for your current contracts?
- What is the typical configuration for your existing system?
- What kinds of losses are most prevalent in your business?
- What is your average loss per month or year?
- Do you currently employ guard services, and what is the main purpose of your mobile or on-site patrol guards?
We would also like to discuss these areas to find out your exact requirements:
- Camera specifications
- Recording equipment
- Methods of access to the video assets
We are looking forward to speaking with you. Contact us today so we can discuss our pricing and get you started.